xzook.com Cookies Policy
Last updated: June 2018
Thank you for visiting the xzook.com website (the "Website"). Your privacy and the integrity of any information you provide are important to us (“Company; We”), the operator of this Website.
2. Categories of Cookies
We use the following categories of cookies for our website and/or services:
2.1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for such as remembering your login details cannot be provided.
2.2. Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the Website. For example, the Company uses these cookies to understand how users arrive at the Website, browse or use of the Website and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
2.3. Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit the Website, language and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These cookies can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and relevant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
2.4 Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers and/or publishers. Publishers, advertisers and third-party ad networks may also utilize cookies or similar technologies to deliver ads and monitor the performance of such ads. The collection of information through cookies or similar technologies by such third parties will be governed by their own privacy policies and principles, which the Company does not control.
3. Information Sharing
- With your express permission;
- With our partners and/or affiliates, which include entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with the Company;
- Where we contract with third parties to provide certain services, such as advertising, analytics, data management services, web hosting, and web development (“Service Providers”). We ask Service Providers to confirm that their privacy and security practices are consistent with ours, we provide our Service Providers with only the information necessary for them to perform the services we request, and Service Providers are prohibited from using such information for purposes other than as specified by the Company;
- In the event that the Company is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, we may disclose or transfer information in connection with such transaction; and
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect the Company or its users; to enforce our terms or the legal rights of the Company or others; or to comply with a request from governmental authorities, legal process, or other legal obligations;
- We may also share and disclose other information that we collect, including aggregate information, as we consider necessary to develop and provide our services, including in the ways described above;
- The Company may also be required to disclose information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
4. Browser Settings
5. Further Information
If you have any further questions regarding the data collects, or how we use it, please contact us by email at: [email protected]